Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 09:02 PM   #1
wbob

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 24fe
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #20046
Fuse for water pump?????

I have a 2018 Thor Freedom Elite 24fe. It is similar to the other Thor Sprinter-based class C's. The floor of the RV got wet - not bad and I was able to mop up the water with a couple of towels. The next day I took out the cabinet drawers in the affected area and the floor below all the cabinets look dry. However, the water pump (behind a drawer under the cook top/microwave) doesn't turn on. As the pump itself is raised up about 3/4", the motor couldn't have gotten wet. I was thinking that maybe there is a fuse that got wet but I cannot locate it. There is a switch on the control panel for the pump and the red LED lights up when the switch is activated. Maybe there is a relay??? The Thor schematic for my unit does not show a fuse in the converter for the water pump. Does anyone know how power is supplied to the pump and the location of the fuse and/or relay? The water pump installation guide shows that a fuse is required. Note: I have never used the pump and the fresh water tank is dry. But, I assume that the pump should still turn on with the switch. The gas furnace is also in that area and it works fine.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum