Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 01:54 AM   #1
Outlaw570

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #19961
Thank you and learning quite a bit!

Hello all from Florida! Have been on this site for quite a while. Not new to RV/Motorhome, but recently traded our Outlaw Class A 3611 for a 2021 Magnitude SV34.

Tremendous amount of information on this site with so many on here with so much experience and knowledge. Greatly appreciate everyone sharing.

Reading the posts reminded me to check all the fluids and tire pressure of our new coach. Glad I did as the tire pressure on each tire was all over the place. Do they not make tire pressure gauges part of the pdi/service techs tool box?

Anyway...other than needing to update/change my login from Outlaw570 to something more representative of our new coach...just wanted to chime in and say Hello!

Mike

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum