Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2020, 07:27 PM   #20
Beau388

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Texas
THOR #6411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
I pulled the batteries and took them to autozone and they were dead. Looks like they were the original house batteries.

Got home and put the new ones in and the generator fired right up. That’s one issue fixed! Waited about 5 minutes and walked the inside and everything is on. Went to turn on the air and nothing. Waited about 15 minutes and tried again, and nothing.

I’ve checked the breakers and those look good. Inverted is on.

Concerned now that the air will not come on when we plug up on our next trip.

I do have an electrician coming Monday so that I can hook up here at home. I guess we shall see once that’s done.
As has been said before, the A/C thermostat is powered by the propane heater. It in-turn gets power from the 12 volt section of the power center. You could have popped a fuse changing the batteries. There is another glass fuse on the furnace circuit board. Finally trip the A/C circuit breaker and reset it just to be sure it is set and not partially tripped.
Beau388 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum