Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2020, 09:18 PM   #25
cavie

Brand: Keystone
Model: Sprinter
State: Florida
THOR #15553
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
I pulled the batteries and took them to autozone and they were dead. Looks like they were the original house batteries.

Got home and put the new ones in and the generator fired right up. That’s one issue fixed! Waited about 5 minutes and walked the inside and everything is on. Went to turn on the air and nothing. Waited about 15 minutes and tried again, and nothing.

I’ve checked the breakers and those look good. Inverted is on.

Concerned now that the air will not come on when we plug up on our next trip.

I do have an electrician coming Monday so that I can hook up here at home. I guess we shall see once that’s done.
You don't just LOOK at breakers to check them. You turn them hard off then hard on. You need to use a volt meter on your 12 volt fuses. you need 12 volt control circuit for the A/C.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum