Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2016, 05:45 PM   #9
Oneilkeys

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Travato
State: Florida
THOR #1765
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocMike View Post
Earl,

If you have the time you can take the drawers out of their runners in the kitchen. Then on the inside of the wall (which will be putting you behind the outside TV) you will find an opening in the wall, mine was about 6X4 inches, in which the cables are run to the outside TV. You might be able to use your phone in video mode to see inside the compartment that holds the TV and observe what is holding the latch in place. You'll need to be flexible.

FYI: When I ran my HDMI cables from an HDMI splitter over the sink to my outside TV (from the computer and Blu-ray I mounted over the sink) I had to go thru that opening. I also had to remove the Microwave, cut a hole next to the wall housing the fridge, drop the HDMI cable down thru that wall into the area along side and behind the drawers and then out thru the opening mentioned above.

Good Luck.

Doc
Thanks for that info Doc. I did not realize that there was a hole there. I should be able to us that to run wires from the house batteries to the cabinet above the sink for my 12 v guage. That will be a lot easier than thru the back of the TV over the door like I did last time.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum