Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2020, 03:59 PM   #8
JoeDS

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1 - Sold it!
State: Tennessee
THOR #6513
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16ACE27 View Post
The ACE, Hurricane, and Windsport are all built at the same plant by the same people. It's like the difference between a Chevy, a Buick, a Pontiac. The ACE is the Chevy - cheaper to buy with less bling than the Buick or Pontiac.

I'm a cheap guy so I have an ACE - it's functional and meets my needs. If I had the opportunity to buy a Hurricane or Windsport with the same floorplan/functionability at about the same price I would have one of those and enjoyed the "upgraded" features.

So ignore the rumors , find what works for you, and do a thorough PDI.

We don't call it cheap, instead we consider ourselves "practical"

Actually one of the things we do like about the ACE is the absence of that big front "$3000" window. We have been out west a lot and have had to cope with the phenomenal heat gain it causes. The view on our Vegas is great until we have to park with that window facing west! Just recently I installed insulated curtains between the cab and living area. BIG BIG heat and cold relief !

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.