Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2020, 09:33 PM   #12
DogLovers

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Tuscany 36 MQ
State: Indiana
THOR #6280
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by blantonm View Post
We have owned the RV for 3 years and love it but have not been able to use it the way we hoped we would. Any advice on selling this RV that still has a loan would be helpful, thank you
If you took very good care of it, clean it up and put it on Craigslist, local paper and other free to low cost places in your area.

I can only speak from experience on this. I bought a new Thor Synergy in 2017 for a good price from General RV in Michigan. I put it on Craigslist and sold it last week for $2,000 more than it cost me. It was very clean, well kept, low miles and I found a buyer that wanted that exact coach. Dealers offered (about half what I paid new and about 1/4 of the original MSRP. I got so pissed that the dealers wanted to make $30,000 $40,000 profit selling my coach only to pay me what they called "wholesale" that I just decided to sell it myself and boy am I glad I did. You will make the biggest return by selling it yourself.
Traveling with Shih Tzu's Baily, Bella and Maltese Buster. Towing, Golf Cart, Harley or Polaris RZR. 3 of our darling Shih Tzu's passed away recently and I just can't take them off of here. RIP Baxter, Baili & sweet sweet Bella. Buster is our little rock.
DogLovers is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.