Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2020, 08:28 PM   #5
stymietime

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Minnesota
THOR #20097
This is our first motorhome, so we have only done a one night test run, for now. Have a few trips planned for fall, so should have a better review by then. I was very impressed by the drive-ability, so far. Build quality is very good. We have only found a few minor cosmetic items. We are using the bunks full time, so the wardrobe doors will just remain open/latched. The design of the clothes rod in the wardrobe was flawed, as they used a sharp middle support which would be a safety concern with kids going in and out of the top bunk. We removed the bar and the support. Otherwise, the unit has everything we could possibly want in a motorhome. I am guessing this will be a nice middle point for buyers, like me, who want some of the nicer finishes and features of a diesel class A, but prefer the drive and feel of a class C. Everything feels solid and doesn't give you the impression it will break after first use. Hoping it stays that way.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum