Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2020, 03:46 PM   #1
meyeagle

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Magnitude BH35
State: Colorado
THOR #20053
Thor Magnitude F-550 Fuel Distribution

Magnitude/Omni Owners,

I have a question on how the fuel tanks really work on the F550 Chassis that the Magnitude is on. I know and have verified that the chassis will pull fuel from the front tank for about a quarter of a tank before it move to the back fuel tank and pulls from it.
I understand why Ford and Thor pull from the front tank to just above 3/4 tank, allowing plenty of fuel for the generator. My question is, at what point does the chassis move fuel draw from the back tank to the front tank and begin to draw from that tank again. I have burned the fuel down to just above a quarter tank left and don't think it has transferred back to the front tank. Does any one know how this works and do we know if there is a manual way to change between the two tanks if needed

Thanks

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.