Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2020, 09:14 PM   #16
Pete'sMH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Forest River Forester 235
State: Indiana
THOR #6826
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogLovers View Post
I highly recommend you ignore this idea of selling to a dealer. This is the worst possible thing you could do short of just putting a torch to it. All the dealer will do is bend you over. Why would anybody take something worth say $50,000 and sell it to a dealer for $25,000? When navigating this forum read everything as though you were hearing it in a bar near closing time. Use your own good judgement and remember. Anything that sounds too good to be true probably is.

Seriously I should start a buy/sell business and get a fee for buying or selling big ticket vehicles for people. Over the years I have successfully bought low and sold high on all my vehicles. I guess it’s experience, knowledge and personality. Not everyone has it I guess so I’m fortunate. I can’t pour my experience in someone’s head or change them into something they are not. But perhaps for a fee I could put more cash in their pockets. I’ll have to think on this......

Depends on the dealer, their inventory and the coach in question. We bought our Freedom Elite during a January snowstorm. Wanted to move larger to a class A 7 months later. Dealer gave us what we paid for it and put it on their site for $10,000 more. It was still a current model year, prime season and, I guess, he wanted it. You never know until you find out.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.