Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2020, 07:15 PM   #21
twovillagers

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2019 Vegas 24.1
State: Florida
THOR #17456
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnandcarols View Post
Howdy again. The trip to WY is going great, and we decided tonight to watch a little cable tv courtesy of KOA, Wakeeney Kansas. And now the question.

I cannot get any cable tv channels on the tv in our Freedom Elite. I have the cable plugged into the outside, have the tv on HDMI 1/cable but when I scan there is nothing. What am I doing wrong?

(I am betting Bob Denman knows exactly what to do!

John
If you have an Axerra TV, set input to TV. Then go into menu(all the way to the right) and make sure the input is set to "cable" and not "air". I always do an auto-scan to find all of the available channels.
Also, antenna booster must be off. Mine is a button in the kitchen cabinet-green light should be off.
This works on my Thor Vegas.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum