Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2020, 02:50 AM   #12
Wayne Shuttleworth

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Alberta
THOR #20186
Hi. I've read the manual numerous times and the only thing that is covered by it is being sure to not use an external water source running above 55 psi. The valves are all set right, and as I mentioned there's nothing in the manual about adjusting the pump output pressure. On another matter I found as I was checking the water system that the pec connectors used on the cold water supply line going to the water heater are rubbing on the back of the main water tank. I'm so glad to have had to look for this other problem because I wouldn't have known about this issue until they had rubbed a hole in the tank. It will have to go back to the dealer for this problem so I'll get them to check the water heater issue at the same time. It's just disappointing, but I guess that's what warranty is for. Thank you for all of your help and suggestions.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum