Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Shower
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2020, 02:13 PM   #8
valkyrie1127

State: Arkansas
THOR #19338
I am 6'5" and am thankful at least they thought of the skylight to stick my head up into. But I am agreement that they could have centered it. Love my 2020 elite 24HE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley97 View Post
I have a 2018 Thor 24FE. The shower kinda sucks. I am 6' tall and my head sticks in the dome above the shower. Would have been nice if they centered that over the shower for us tall people. The shower head feels like needles and is way too low. I have a sliding door and water leaks out the bottom of it. I also have no where in the shower to hang a washcloth and no way to keep soap and shampoo in the shower when traveling.

Any ideas of upgrade people have done for any of these, or any other shower upgrades?

Just for those that want to gripe at me for complaining, this shower is 1000% better than the one in my last RV. These are just things I noticed that would make the shower even better. Thanks.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum