Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Batteries
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2020, 03:28 PM   #18
Hugh.vines@att.net

Model: 25.2 Axis
State: Arizona
THOR #3471
Quote:
Originally Posted by howzball View Post
Is that true of all of the Vegas models? I would have assumed they were like any other class A coach and anytime you're plugged into shore power the system keeps all of the batteries charged unless maybe you're turning off a disconnect switch?

The (BiRD) relay connects to the button that helps you jump start your truck batteries, it should also keep both sets of batteries charged while on shore power.

When my BiRD switch's trombetta relay failed it caused my truck batteries to not charge, it was stuck only charging the coach side batteries.

Someone who owns a Vegas model probably know more about it but, I think your truck battery is supposed to charge on shore power.

Yes mine is like that 2016 axis

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum