Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2020, 04:22 PM   #34
kbatschke@gmail.com

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 28Z
State: Illinois
THOR #20269
Happy 28Z owner

We got our 2020 28Z in June. We've done a little over 6k miles and 25 nights. Heading out tonight for 3 more! We love the floor plan. Just the two of us and our little dog. I've been watching some videos of other models and have to say, the rear storage is a big bonus! Can't imaging trying to get everything we have there in some of the other rigs. I had to fix one hinge on a cabinet that came loose and dealer replaced one of the over sofa door pistons. Have one wall panel in the bedroom that is too long and pulled away. Will wait until the end of the season to have the dealer fix that one. I installed a 32" TV in the bedroom. Built a 3/4" plywood panel to put over the steps when we're in for the night. Keeps the dog out of the stairwell (and away from our shoes!) and gives us a couple more square feet! Planning to figure out some sort of clip on, removable extension to the counter top to the right of the sink. My wife is a home chef and missing prep work area. All in all, I'd say Thor did right by us on this rig. Thrilled with the purchase.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum