Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2020, 08:25 PM   #33
taylorbob1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: '17-Vegas 24.1
State: California
THOR #13362
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducksface View Post
I have the ability and many of the parts to just go ahead and make my own hydraulic jacks.
I'm considering considering thinking about possibly slightly considering using some rams up through the floor. Shock type towers under each bed and one up through each of the bongo bins. They'd be manual to level but I bet an app and ten times and I'd be pretty quick at it.

That big box between the Frame rails will modify easily. It's welded solid to itself, but it bolts to the frame with brackets.
We'll go to Indiana sometime before the end of the year and have the whw and electric lift company look at it(they both have kick downs). If they balk, I'll just build my own.

Getting the tires off the ground is tantamount only to leveling.
(I don't give a flying patoot about level and we almost never use the slide, but the spousal unit tends to make smashed cat sounds about level....)

We won't do blocks. Don't care enough to learn that dance. We carry the Legos. The rv came with FORTY FOUR of them(four bags whatever is in those bags) . Have never even considered using them.
It’s been 30 days...Any update on your search for a hydraulic leveling system?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum