Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: winter cover
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2020, 06:04 PM   #24
RACarvalho

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 34R
State: Indiana
THOR #19887
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisoldman View Post
If you have someone to help you then yes, it's not too difficult at all. However, if you have no one to help you (my wife is disabled) and you have significant rheumatoid arthritis in your hands as do I, it's no picnic. Doable, yes, but literally a pain.

Oh sorry to hear that.
As a matter of fact maybe I'll quickly change my mind since I didn't put the cover on yet (as planned) because of health issues...

We are in our early 50s and my son was making fun on me saying I already have old man belly fat, old man motorcycle and nor got myself a Motorhome...
I didn't give any thought to that other than respond that not everybody lives to reach the 50s, so I went to wash/wax the MH before puting the cover on and end up falling from the ladder and breaking my wrist... Needless to say that it became another "evidence" on my sons case that I'm getting old....
Obviously with a broken wrist I can't put the cover on it...
RACarvalho is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.