Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2020, 11:20 PM   #55
MLP

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #17478
Quote:
Originally Posted by EA37TS View Post
If you like the smell of the sweaty body lying next to you in 95 degree heat use solar and not the generator running AC.
I hope you are a woman talking about your man and not a man talking about your woman!

Now purchased solar panels from the previous owner. Will be putting them on later this year. They will keep the house and starter batteries topped off in storage even when disconnected with the house auto disconnect switch and the starter batteries manual switch. That is the way the previous owner had it set up. It is for storage that, since solar controller was already wired, I purchased the solar panels very cheep from him. The panels are 190W each and I have four. Boon docking I have only done once with my old fifth wheel. But cheep to install so why not.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum