Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2020, 11:39 PM   #56
Bill Johnson

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Ace 33.1
State: Illinois
THOR #20274
solar controller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
It really does depend upon your individual needs.
I will be adding a 350 watt kit that uses a pair of 175 watt flexible panels, and a 40 amp MPPT controller...
But there are other items ahead of it on the "Wish-List".
I just bought a new Thor ace 33.1. Anyone know where the controller is on this unit? I called Thor to find out many things about my motorhome and their tech didn't know anything. Low point drain on my motorhome I'm guessing is the outside shower. If I can find the solar controller I'll let everyone know how the solar works. My batteries were low when they tried to show me auto level even though the motorhome had been sitting in the sun for months. It came with one 100 watt panel on the roof

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum