Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2020, 03:28 AM   #76
Edki45

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.6
State: Texas
THOR #19026
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAWeems View Post
How did you get the Winegard to accept the Vetizon card? We just got a card from them today but cannot get it to connect. We have a 2020 Vegas w/the ConnecT 2.0 and having the worst time trying to get online
I have an Axis 2020 and I'm also very frustrated with the dealer, Thor, Winegard and Verizon. Why do I have to have three different passwords? Especially since I don't know which password to use when.. A lot of these troubles are coming from the fact that Thor was too stupid to read the directions and put the switch in . I have finally managed to get the wi-fi system working by pulling and replacing the fuse. But, I still can't get Verizon 4G connected to it. I have the new sim and Verizon home office has authorized it. Any ideas would be appreciated.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.