Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2020, 01:51 PM   #80
Hugh.vines@att.net

Model: 25.2 Axis
State: Arizona
THOR #3471
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulwadley View Post
We went on our trip to Utah and I thought we would be able to use our Winegard system this time since I was able to buy Winegard's data plan. My system is the first version and does not have the ability to ad a sim card. I went through with their tech support last month and had it operating. Once we tried it on this trip, it said that we were connected but no internet. Tried it several times at different locations with the same message. We had to go back to our old reliable Verizon jetpack to get internet which worked every time. I am not giving up on it yet.

Paul

A phone SIM card will not work on these devices. Check set up and write down all sim that are compatible. Call winegard and ask them how to get to settings with your computer to set to match your provider settings. Ask them what companies are compatible with your unit. You will need serial number. They should give you http address and settings for each provider. Most of these come preset for att sim but can be changed.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.