Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2020, 10:00 PM   #4
Lt Keefer

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 29M
State: Texas
THOR #11781
I feel your pain. My first six months with my Hurricane were filled with repairs. Nickle and dime stuff that I did in the driveway at home as the nearest dealer is an hour away and I couldn't justify the fuel and time to take it in. Luckily for me, my Hurricane doesn't have a central control system outside of the worthless rapid camp remote. If you stick it out, you will know all there is to know about every system in your coach and eventually all the kinks and bugs will be corrected. If not, make sure your next coach doesn't have one of those control systems and is made by someone other than Thor, Tiffins are nice, so are Winnebagos.
Lt Keefer is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum