Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2020, 03:51 AM   #10
dkoldman

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
Welcome, this is actually quite simple to me but first; what did you mean by this statement "Have had to park it 32 miles from my residence because of the rest of you needing the same." ?

What I would d if I were you in order.

1. Stop being angry (you need someone else (Thor /Dealers) to help you so smile, you will get better help from Thor or others you need to deal with)
2. Do not be frustrated. The fact that may be able to pay for parts out of pocket is not the point; don't pay repairs out of pocket, allow the warranty process to play out. But you will pay otherwise so pay for what is needed and don't complain.
3. Make a list of everything that is wrong. Drop the editorials on the list, just simple list of issues and defects.
4. Call your dealers and tell them what you have, asking when you can bring it in to get these items fixed.
5. I know it is cross state, but your money is best spent to get it back there. Be prepared to leave it and and go home. (don't be mad... )
6. When they call you and say it is ready, confirm all of the items on your list before going back. Schedule the pick up where you can stay another night or two in that RV park that you like so well.
7. Drive you brand new 2021 Thor home in peace. If your coach was new, I don't follow why the need for oil change?
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
dkoldman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum