Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2020, 03:25 PM   #18
Tom N3EQF

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 27K
State: Florida
THOR #2154
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkoldman View Post
Very nice job. Impressive

Few questions..

1. I did not follow the vent tubing that went to the newly constructed box that seem to be under the new recliner?
2. What happened to the table floor pedestals, are the marks under new sofa or did you do some floor work too?
3. I follow the need to replace worn furniture, and maybe the disdain for a L shape configuration, but why did feel that you no longer need a table? Mayb I am breaking some rule, but I have been working out of RV since March and I can't imagine not having the table. (Note: I don't have L shape configuration though)
1. I extended the heater vent hose running it behind the recliners, with a wood box I built around the hose so that things could be placed behind the recliners without damaging the hose.

2. The floor pedestals for the table were removed and the holes in the floor from those are underneath the new chairs so you don't see the marks.

3. We have the table between the captains chairs up front to use, and also the new recliners have removable "TV tables" that fit into the arm rests. That's plenty of room for just the two of us - we're usually eating outside when weather permits and when forced inside we like to be parked in front of the TV anyway! So much more comfy for us than the old bench seating.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum