Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2020, 10:24 PM   #3
jannnda

Model: 3719 Newmar
State: Arkansas
THOR #14120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakeman View Post
Table finally done, between me and DW, the smaller drink only table is much smaller and welcome. Mud dauber (wasp) screens installed all the way around, and apparently someone forgot to hook up "all" the wires to the USB charging port in the bedroom area. Maybe a little pride in your work (Thor people)? There were only 4 wires, how did you miss 1? I like the easy weekends. Sorry if pic's are sideways, I still cant figure that one out for posting.

I really like the table. Did you post the parts needed to make it and where you got them? My DW has been asking me if I could make something for her. This looks perfect to me. Thanks

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum