Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 11:42 AM   #4
gmc

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 32A
State: Florida
THOR #2829
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruncher View Post
I put a deposit on a 2021 Thor Omni RB34. It’s a new redesign of the BB35. The problem is that I have driven either the Omni or Magnitude because all the dealers around me are wiped out.

For a new rig, you have a year warranty...
You can always decide later based on your experience to add an extended service plan... and will likely find cheaper options than the dealer is offering...
If you do get it now, I would recommend not including it in your financing.
Many many threads about this.

Roadside service is different... Most of us can’t (or at least shouldn’t) be attempting a tire change... Many rigs don’t have spares on board (another item to search here...)
Something to shop around - not just for price though... Typical auto roadside may offer RV options, but look at how far they will tow an RV... will they pay for a second truck when needed, etc... and compare with the level of risk you are comfortable with.

Good luck with the new rig!
2014 Hurricane 32A
2000 Infinity (previous)
gmc is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum