Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2020, 01:24 AM   #3
Pete'sMH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Forest River Forester 235
State: Indiana
THOR #6826
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTRvs666 View Post

https://www.smugmug.com/app/organize/RV-Pics/i-gMQHpqb
https://www.smugmug.com/app/organize/RV-Pics/i-TxJp7JZ

A funny thing happened on the way to the Labor Day weekend in the wilds of Utah. I turned into an RV show. On the way out with a fuel stop, and a Walmart grocery stop, I had 5 people stop to talk about the XG32. I had several more drive by and take pictures. They ignored my cool new Rubicon. One person asked to look inside, but I told him my wife was laying down and resting. (White lie) At the State Park, the same thing. And on the way home, just 3 people.

I added an official Ford 4x4 to the back of the coach, and added chrome lettering to the front of the hood's indented "SUPER DUTY".

The SG32 drove well, had tons of power, and was so much easier to deal with than the huge 5th wheel we replaced.

I had a gas class A pass me on the flat, and then I blew by him on a mountain pass, I was doing the speed limit. A good testament to the power of the diesel.

Glad it’s working for you! Enjoy Your travels and the groupies.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum