Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2020, 10:28 PM   #5
paulwadley

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 37.1
State: California
THOR #12698
Levelers depend on the type of chassis your motor home is built on. The MB Sprinters can not have weld on levelers. I had The Equalizer Hydraulic Leveler System installed on my 2018 Thor Siesta 24SS. They bolt onto the frame. Camping World sells the HWH System which also bolts on the frame as well as Big Foot Systems for the Sprinter Chassis. They are not a cheap addition. They are great for a few of reasons: 1. No more leaning forward when parked and while sleeping, 2. No rocking as you walk around inside, 3. The refrigerator operates at it optimum when level, 4. You can use them to assist with raising the chassis to work under or change a tire(also utilize a secondary bottle jack for safety). My MH came with rear electric stabilizers that helped with the rocking motion inside while walking around but now it is rock solid when I set it up at a site.

Paul
Good Sam Member, Thousand Trails Member, Sumo Springs, The Equalizer System

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.