Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2020, 09:05 PM   #1
rv.enigma

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Washington
THOR #5874
King WiFi Max Questions

I realize the King WiFi Max has limited applications, but given that all I am looking for is a way to boost or capture a better Wifi signal at the campgrounds where we stay, what are any of your experiences to it's effectiveness. My first option is to find a reasonably effective solution for grabbing my fair share of Wifi with a minimum of drilling, alteration or permanent mounting.
I've read the reviews at the King and Amazon sites and they are the same reviews, word for word, and we all have probably experienced dubious reviews for online products.

Secondly, if you have other solutions which seem to work better, I am all ears.

For the record, we have a 2016 Thor Axis 25.2 equipped with the Winegard Air 360. Is my understanding correct in that the Air 360+ is the only model that accepts the Gateway 4G LTE router add on?
Sun Dolphin Aruba 12 SS Kayaks
Diamondback 26" 15 speed bicycles
rv.enigma is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.