Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2020, 05:42 PM   #7
Gasdoc

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #20448
Thank you everyone!

Yes, the BED situation. Phones and autocorrect.

The interior is pristine. I had a mobile RV mechanic I know take a look at it before buying it and he said it was the cleanest RV he has ever worked on. The previous owner was very meticulous. He painted all of the wood white and made a more "homey" feel in there. We plan to remodel, just haven't decided how yet.

I have thought about ripping it all out and redoing the back with a permanent bed, but we really do like the second living area when useable. It appears in 2016 they changed the way the bed comes out and it is a little larger and nicer. My wife has health problems and needs a good mattress. The dimensions back there are technically 2" to short for even a full. I used to own a hotrod shop and have done construction in my day. I'm quite handy. We will be figuring out a solution soon. I have seen some on here and it has given me ideas.

The decals were removed by the previous owner because he just didn't like them. They were actually in good shape. We are looking into wrapping the whole RV though. Either with our company logo and theme or maybe a flat olive drab. We will see. Should be fun!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.