Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2016, 10:08 PM   #15
TheHomeOfReligion

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 27.1
State: Wyoming
THOR #2850
Thanks for the info, I may try to build it this week end. If you use the 36 on top, it will give you a softer sit while keeping you from bottoming out on the 45. If you use the 45 on top, then your sit will be more firm but still not bottoming out. Personal preference, I guess. My wife likes the 36 & I prefer the 45. So, I used the 36 on top, closest to the B/R, as that is where she usually sits. I used the 45 on top, on the wall side, as that is where I usually sit. Not to confuse you, but you could use other combinations, as well. ie: 3" 28ILD with 1" 45ILD with 1" 61ILD (like a sandwich). Do you have a source for your foam and someone to help you? They may have other ideas. Again, thank you for the great drawing/plans, Garry & Tara
www.yellowstonescooters.com
TheHomeOfReligion is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum