Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2020, 07:13 PM   #19
Walter Brauer

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Arizona
THOR #19094
Buying an Omni

I bought a new Omni XG32 and so far love it. I live in AZ and use it to escape the Phoenix heat and head north to cool of at higher elevations. The power is amazing, you can pass slow traffic heading up the mountain with ease. Engine braking controls the down hill with almost no input. The ride is fine, noise is a non issue.
Even used the 4WD on a dirt road during a downpour. I opted for 4WD because we also camp along the Colorado River, most of those campsites are sand and getting stuck can happen.

End of Sept. taking a 3 week trip to the east coast and back, should have more impressions to share after that.

Note while the chassis is problem free so far I do have a 10+ punch list at the dealer for repairs and adjustments, doors not latching, wall paper peeling, and one leveling jack leaking, etc. Fortunately the dealer is local and so far supportive but I disappointed at the number of mistakes make during the coach build.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum