Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2020, 09:19 PM   #22
Greybear

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude BH35
State: Utah
THOR #19910
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruncher View Post
Hi all,
I am totally new to the RV world and have some questions about the Omni/magnitude. My only experience RV is when I rented a Forest River Sunseeker. I got to say, the RV was nice, but it was loud to drive and kind of exhausting. I was speaking to a magnitude owner who said the opposite of my experience.. I went back a fourth about purchasing a diesel pusher class A and the Omni. I choose the Omni when I found out about the new RB34 model for 2021. I have a deposit on and Omni slated for late November delivery. My problem is that I never drove a magnitude/Omni before... to all the magnitude and Omni owners, how does it drive? Does it sound like a rattle box like a regular class C? I hear the F550 chassis is a dream, true?
Thanks all.
We just bought a 2020 Magnitude BH35.

Our previous rig was a Chev 2500HD pulling a 2012 Voltage 3200 Toy Hauler.

We live in SLC, and nobody close had what we wanted, and prices were steep for what they had. I ended up flying to Yuma AZ to pick our unit up. I drove it back in two days, sort of a crash course and shakedown in one. Three words:

I LOVE it.

It drives nicer than my Silverado, it's quiet, and the amenities are amazing. As others have said, it's like driving a large pickup. Even backing it up is a breeze. I'm so happy not to be worrying about trailer tire blowouts, hitch problems and incessant noise and bucking.

She's going to the shop next week for a few punchlist warranty items, but nothing serious. Overall, we've now done three trips with her and we couldn't be happier.

So, drives like a dream, rides like a dream, quieter than my previous trucks. Plus we love the insides! I think you'll be pleased too.

Happy Motoring!'

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum