Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Roof Protection
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2020, 10:10 PM   #11
Bill Johnson

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Ace 33.1
State: Illinois
THOR #20274
Roof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie Rich View Post
I have a 2018 Miramar that I bought Used while in Florida this past March. Believe it or not, it had just 2100 Miles on the OD... I think a northerner bought it up north, drove it to Florida... Spent one winter in it... Decided it wasn't for them! My Luck to find it and buy!
So, My Question is about the Roof. Since it probably spent some tough, sunny weather in Florida I'm thinking it might be a good idea to give the roof a good cleaning and then use "some sort" of Protectant on it. Does anyone out there have any suggestions for a good product to use??
Make sure to check the roof we got our new motorhome from Gander RV and it's never been used until yesterday and when I went on the roof there is a 3 inch tear that they are going to fix under warranty. I would have thought the unit would have been checked by the dealer before delivery.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum