Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2020, 05:30 PM   #2
Pete'sMH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Forest River Forester 235
State: Indiana
THOR #6826
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnandcarols View Post
Hello. I was looking Rita V over today and noticed a new issue: on the front corner of the body of the camper shell, the corner stripping is coming separated. Here are two pictures: One is from curbside looking at it straight on (front is to the right) and the second is near the passenger door looking aft. (sorry that the pics came out sideways, they ought to be rotated 90 degrees right...)

I am under warranty, but wonder how long this is going to take to make right, or what the people at Camping World will do It looks like I can fairly simply fix it with a pop rivet and declare victory.

Any thoughts from the wiser group?

Well yikes! I wouldn’t waste any time getting it looked after. It very well might be water damage and if so it might not be covered under your warranty. Leaks, I think, only are covered for 30 days after which they expect you to find them and address them timely. Good luck!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.