Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2020, 02:27 PM   #4923
Wolf8U

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 34F
State: Virginia
THOR #15498
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakeman View Post
Mike the table that came with the coach is larger and almost touch's both chairs when armrest are down and no cup holders. I could cut cup holds, but My wife and I would not be able to get in and out of seats with that table. We only use that table when the coach is parked and seats are turned around. The drink table I am making, is one we will use while driving. It's only 10.5" x 21". Just enough room to hold 2 drinks with out bending over to reach floor cup holds. Not very safe, I am 6"4", it's a long way to reach
Sorry, I'm bad forgot all about pictures. This old brain will try again to remember pictures.

Mike

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum