Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2020, 03:53 PM   #77
woodbender

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.3
State: California
THOR #15932
We have been traveling around Lake Tahoe, CA, the past several weeks, mostly dry camping.

We gave the Goal Zero Yeti I mentioned above a real workout. We found that with a full charge, we could make two cups of Keurig coffee, two batches of toast and my wife could run her hair dryer and two curling irons to fix her hair. All of this used about 25% of the available power.

Small world that it is, I happened to be browsing this hardware store in Truckee, CA, when what should I spot?? Two of the goal zero yeti machines, the exact copy of the one I'm using. It's pretty old stock the staff didn't remember they had, tucked away on a bottom shelf.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum