Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2020, 04:05 PM   #2
ducksface

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
Being uneducated about pre delivery inspections is the number one cause of misdirected comments about rv manufacturers.
Number two is probably the entitlement attitude taken at a repair facility which in turn gets you poor service because no one wants you on their lot.

I don't know if the top two reasons are your reasons, but they are THE most oft of reasons to be in your predicament.

If you have done any diligence by reading posts on this forum before you posted, you'd know to list the problems you're having so we can help solve some of them.

One new poster has waited two months to HAVE A SCREW TIGHTENED. (their windshield shade has come loose)
They say the rv is unusable for the last two months and it is ruining their life.
DON'T BE THEM.

It's an rv.
Make a nice trip out of the factory appointment, go to the rv museum, relish Indiana cuisine, make new friends while in the area, attend a church or an elks club while there,
If you didn't buy it to take trips, then why? Let's be a little impromptu and see if it creates some happy.

List what's wrong with the rv and see if we can have YOU fixing it for $10 bucks and 10 minutes.

We'll do our best to make you a knowledgeable and happy owner.

Or sell it.
It'll never be worth more than it is worth today.

Click on my pictures then click the pop-up for a full screen zoomable picture.
ducksface is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.