Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2020, 01:07 AM   #2
Cakeman

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurican 34P
State: Maryland
THOR #17588
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish and Dear View Post
Has anyone relocated your windshield washer on the wipers so it actually puts washer fluid in your line of site rather than so low? Looks like it would need to be actually on the wiper rather than the arm.Any reason to NOT do this?
Too funny we were driving the other day and hit a mess of bugs and thought the same thing. At a closer look, there are 6 (3 on top and 3 on bottom) squirters. Each has a flat head screwdriver slot. I just adjust (aimed) mine, just haven’t had a chance to test. I aimed all 6 squirters. I think the bracket all 6 are on can be flipped over and that would also help, just haven’t gotten that far yet. I can take a picture tomorrow if it helps, but you should see them... they are tiny little screws
Cakeman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.