Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2020, 01:50 PM   #2
Pete'sMH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Forest River Forester 235
State: Indiana
THOR #6826
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom & Dogs View Post
Traveling in Wyoming and stopped at First Choice Ford in Rock Springs today for an engine oil change. Was told that they did not have the ability to change oil on a V-10 Ford gasoline engine. As my husband frequently changes the oil in my 2015 Axis in our backyard, I wondered why this dealership refused to do so.

When I returned to my campsite, I was told that this dealership had a really bad rep in the area and that they never refer customers to them.

So when traveling along I-80 do not stop at this Ford dealer for help unless absolutely necessary.

Probably the issue was that the oil change bay in their shop isn’t big enough for an RV. But as your husband will have noticed, changing the oil and filter on a V10 in a motorhome is quite literally the easiest oil change you’ll ever do.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.