Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2016, 06:32 AM   #7
TheHomeOfReligion

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 27.1
State: Wyoming
THOR #2850
Not sure our pantry is the same? We have an ACE 27.1. Our pantry was poorly installed and the slide would rub on the frame when you pulled it out. I removed the door from under the fridge/pantry. There were screws under the pantry holding a block that holds two slides. I removed the screws and slid the pantry out until the top slide stopped, released the little tab and pulled the pantry out. I had to add a 1/4"X4"X29.5" board (approximately) to the upper right side to remount the block that holds the upper slide, which was, also, not installed correctly. Re-inserted the pantry door and all is well. Again, not sure our M/H is the same.
www.yellowstonescooters.com
TheHomeOfReligion is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum