Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2020, 10:56 PM   #29
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
I don't have time to search for it now..... but I am pretty sure it was on this Forum and not another one.

The guy started off with the same theme.... anyone know how to start the Lemon Law process on a coach. Everyone pretty much told him it was a waste of time... and money. He said he was going to pursue it anyway.

I then remember him posting a couple months later he got it resolved and I was pretty sure it was a dealer buy-back.

If I get a chance later tonight I will see if I can find if it was here or another Forum.

I personally still advise against it and recommend the Wakarusa route in this case.
I remember a case of a Hurricane awhile back but it didn't get resolved through a buyback or lemon law it finally got resolved through a good repair by a decent dealer or somehow under Thor's supervision.

To the OP, my suggestion is to send Thor a certified letter outlining the difficulties in getting the coach repaired and send them the documentation for the repair attempts. I have heard of manufacturers that have received those letters sending someone to pick up the coach and take it back to factory service for repair and then returning the coach in like new condition.

If the repairs were multiple attempts, or long time span for the same item(s) then it is definitely a warranty issue that Thor needs to handle.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.