Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Levelers
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 12:00 AM   #5
Maxie

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #9084
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16ACE27 View Post
I don't know what that means.

The generator and levelers hydraulic motor are both powered from the house batteries through a 100 Amp DC breaker in the house battery area.

So either that breaker is tripped, or your house batteries are dead.

Status of your USE/STORE switch?
Plugged into SP or not? Probably not since you tried to start the generator.

To operate the levelers the MH engine should be running and the parking brake set.
What I meant is the coach isn't on a level ground. I'm so confused right now, but I think you are on the right track for me.

If the coach is plugged into s/p should my disconnect be on or off? We usually leave it on.

I really think it's a breaker but I can't seem to find it in the coach battery department. My husband literally parked the coach and put the levelers down and I told him he needed to move it over because it wasn't on level ground in our driveway. It would not retract.

I've tried troubleshooting all day. I'm really frustrated. I appreciate all the help.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum