Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 12:51 AM   #4
valkosr

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Palazzo 37.4
State: North Carolina
THOR #16500
I was able to access the back of the large tv by raising it about a third of the way, then slide the counter top up & off (no screws it just has long pins on each side), and reach my arm down from the top. I wasn't smart enough to go through the window.

The problem is that the tv mount blocks access to the ports. Sooo, if you flip down the sofa back there are two access panel held on by 4 screws each. Once you remove the panels there are two screws at the bottom of the tv that connect the tv mount to the lift mechanism. Once those are removed the tv will lift up and out of the cabinet. Once out you can access the four screws that connect the mount to the tv. Remove the mount and you can now access the ports. Again I never thought of the window. You may be able to access the four mount screws through the window without having to detach from mechanism.

Note that there is a power outlet inside the cabinet, so don't forget to connect your firestick while your in there.

-Rich
Good Sam Club
valkosr is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.