Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2020, 03:54 AM   #28
Gebills

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Synergy
State: Arizona
THOR #12461
I got tired of carrying wooden blocks and planks around taking up my storage spaces in the motor home, and additionally taking a half hour to assemble Them all once I got to a campsite. I priced the Bigfoot leveling system (the manual leveling system) and installed the Bolt-on system on my Sprinter chassis myself along with a much younger person to do much of the work Crawling around underneath the motorhome. This is so much easier to get to the RV site and regardless of how level it is, get out and push the button and all four jacks drop down to the ground, and then it’s just a function of leveling a coach with a bubble level. I’ve had the coach in such an off camber site, that I had the front wheels lifted off the ground between 8 to 10 inches. Had to put down three plastic blocks underneath each front jack, but finally got it level. Life is so much easier after getting these jacks on. I had all the tools required to do the job so I only had the cost of the manual system from Bigfoot. The manual system cost me under $2500 delivered to my front door. The only other cost was 2 quarts of oil for the hydraulic pump. I am a happy camper.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum