Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 03:31 AM   #5
dkoldman

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducksface View Post
Some people aren't happy unless they aren't happy and they make a hobby of telling everyone their shortcomings and wear their lack of diligence as a badge of some sort of 'I did soooo bad and I take no responsibility' honor.

Rvchecklist is an android app with 287 check points for pre delivery.

If you mean unhappy like:
I'm waiting two months for an appointment to have a screw tightened on the windshield shade.
I have ten problems that could be fixed in 30 minutes but I refuse to list them on this forum.
I washed the rv with the wrong stuff, it was fixed easily but I'm selling it because because.
The salesman didn't tell me it was illegal for my dog to ride on the dash so I'm suing.

If you've read the bad reviews you've read the good reviews also.
Maybe you just need a reason to say no? Cold feet?

Post links to three threads here which have made you think this way. Give us a chance to confirm or discredit them.
You mean like after 10 months of an otherwise perfect RV, I am ready to sue Winnebago because while reading through the manual one night I saw where an Awning Emergency Retract Strap was listed as part included with the RV. but I did NOT get one!!!! and so far two Dealers don't even know what the part is

I happy to be so unhappy , I need to find that lawyer that guy had so I can return my RV for 75 cents on the dollar

I have had to cancel all my trips because if I go on family vacation, and my awning won't retract, I have no emergency way to get it back in
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
dkoldman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum