Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 09:34 AM   #2
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTRvs666 View Post
I have to share this. I was reading about a rattle noise, loose, windows, loft windshield and such in this forum and wondering if I was having the same issue on my Magnitude XG32. It happened only when on the move.

While rolling my wife went to the loft, listened at every window, and could not find it. She thought maybe it was coming from the dash and got out of her seat belt and stuck her head over the dash and said, it's coming from the rear view camera. So she started fussing with the menu and found a speaker volume. She found that the volume control was on and turned up. So she turned it all the way down, and the rattle went away.

The rear camera has a mic, probably so someone can guide you in. But when rolling it gets buffeted and makes a rattle sound. Maybe this is something you've noticed too? Worth a mention for everyone with a rear view camera.
I did catch that with my SV34 early on. The rear camera has a built-in mic. I can't remember but but I think there is an option for adjusting the volume so you only hear it when backing up.

This can be useful if you have the DW standing behind the coach while you are backing up to let you know you are about back over something.... or her.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.