Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Hey Mr. Bob!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 04:12 PM   #14
ArrrV

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2015 ACE 30.2
State: Florida
THOR #1287
It's in the details....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muggs View Post
I guess perceptions differ. We were there Monday through Friday, mask usage was vitualy 100%. My son was asked to swap his n95 mask due to vents. Was no issue as we had plenty of spares.

Even at Disney Springs on Wed night masks were everywhere.

The younger group was there again on Sat and son said they were just as strict there.

We did see groups off to the sides with no masks while eating. But with then 20 to 30 feet away risk is next to nothing.

Mask usage of 10 to 15% would have been immediately noticable.
Hey Muggs--
I don't think this is about perceptions , but rather what details you are looking for. Because I am responsible for my 95 year old mom (not her caretaker) I look to see that masks are worn correctly, not just that masks are worn. The same goes for social distancing. I agree that folks at outdoor tables and benches eating (so no masks) is not an issue; folks sipping their beer while they walk maskless "around the world" at Epcot is a problem (and against Disney covid policy). Disney sent me 4 different reminders of their covid policies and entrance requirements before our arrival date, including a clear description of the types of facemasks that were acceptable and what were not--no neck gaitors, no valves, no bandannas, must have three layers--and a statement on social distancing and that all eating and drinking must be done while stationary. Four times!

The other issue is that Disney typically has a different mix of crowds during the week and on weekends (when I usually go to the parks).

Right now Disney is great for returning Disney guests as you can actually ride all the rides at a park in a day. Some cafes, restaurants, shops, and Disney activities (park hopping, character meet and greet, shows, parades, fireworks) are unavailable and are missed even by us diehard Disney fans. No one in my extended family returned their annual passes; we intend to continue visiting Disney parks, follow all the Disney covid rules, and as safely as possible have a great time.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.