Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 05:35 PM   #17
ducksface

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt Keefer View Post
I don't have a Thor class c but would not buy another Thor motorhome. The materials and workmanship of Thor products is far below that of Tiffin or Winnebago. We are in the process of downsizing from our Hurricane class a to a Sprinter based class c. We have walked thru coaches from all three manufacturers and the Thor one is definitely the lowest quality. Yes, Thor is the least expensive, but it shows and the few extra dollars for a Winnie or Tiffin are definitely worth it.
This is what allows a Thor to be a kit.
I'm sure you're not interested in my $280 cedar closet upgrade and I'm not interested in a pricey $1,100 radio when the coach has a 30 to 70 dB base background.

Use the tiffan/thor money differential and customize your coach.
Many many of us are..
There isn't a single tiffan exclusive item which couldn't have been added to your Thor prior to delivery.
4wd, redo the drivers side to exclude the slide, change out a wall, add a macerator toilet or bidet... Yup.

And to say Thor isn't up to the task might burn a butt or two with the DRV and other high end Thor owners.

Click on my pictures then click the pop-up for a full screen zoomable picture.
ducksface is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.