Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 11:55 PM   #1
CAW2018SiestaSS

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #19397
Quick-to-die House Battery

HI. Checked the forum posts and didn't see anything recent on this.

I have a 2018 Thor Siesta Sprinter 24 SS. We have been on the road now for about 5 weeks, and on two occasions, when we took an AirBnB, our house batteries were dead in less than two days. I had the refrigerator running on gas, no lights on, no a/c, no NOTHING.

Am I missing something? I checked if the frig would run if I turned off the shore power switch and it won't. The batteries at this point are 2.5 years old, and I'm thinking about stopping tomorrow and having them checked since we will be visiting someone who can't have the rig in his yard, so our frig will be on gas for 4 days. If necessary, I'll just replace the two house batteries, but my concern is that I'm missing something here, and the documentation that came with this rig is too minimal to provide any assistance.

Thank you in advance.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.